Urlaub Cornwall’s Top Holiday Tips for a rainy day in Cornwall
- Tate St Ives – A perfect location to see the local art that became famous throughout the world.
- National Trust Houses – Lanhydrock and Cotehele to name but two
- Take a steam train ride – Looe Valley Line, Liskeard to Looe through the wooded Looe Valley
- Eden Project – A popular day out when the weather isn’t so good.
- Royal Cornwall Museum, Truro – Embraces Cornish Culture from the Bronze Age to modern day.
- Truro Cathedral – with its spires soaring high above Cornwall’s capital.
- Castles of Pendennis and St Mawes that protect the mouth of the river at Falmouth.
- National Maritime Museum, Falmouth – presenting the history of the town with something to suit all ages.
- Geevor Tin Mine – Tours of the 18th Century tunnels of the UK’s largest preserved mining site.
- You can always just enjoy a delicious Cornish Cream Tea or sample a pint of Cornish beer;enjoy a local crab sandwich or Cornish pasty and wait for the sun to reappear!